Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Planning Ahead: A Veggie Thanksgiving

I was perusing the New York Times food section this morning and stumbled upon a fantastic post about veggie thanksgiving recipes! I felt a little giddy at first, amazed at all of these fantastic recipes and pretty excited about starting to plan Thanksgiving with my mom. Then I realized that this is actually a collage of recipes from an array of amazing articles on various food sensitivities, restrictions and diets. My favorite recipes out of the bunch?


All of these photographs are property of The New York Times.

If you like the above recipes, check out these articles as well: Vegetarian Comfort Food at Thanksgiving, Joan Nathan's Jewish-French Thanksgiving, A Gluten Free Thanksgiving, Dr. Weil’s Simple Roasted Root Vegetables, A Vegan Chef Dishes Up Thanksgiving, Food Festival Cuisine for Thanksgiving, and Giving Thanks for Vegetables, Not Turkey,

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment